Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Looking expert brake.air brakes works good on my new volvo

Customer Question

looking for a expert for air brake.air brakes works good on my new volvo truck,the trailer not when i release trailer parking brake it releases and when i pull it out it stops.when i push the brake pedal will not stop on the trailer.i do know no air going to brake canisters on the service side.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

The tractor works perfect, correct? Do you have this issue with any trailer or just the trailer you are hooked to now?

If you remove the blue line from the trailer, push the red knob in for the trailer, do you get air coming out of the blue line or the trailer line? Do this check again, but with the red line. Verify the air is going out the red line like it is supposed to.

Let me know the result and we can proceed from here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jeremy i got it fixed it was the abs valve stuck i rebuilt it and it does good. i will use you in the future.i have had trouble with my lab top computer.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

That can cause it for certain for it will bleed back into the service side.

Tanks for lett me know. I will ask for this to be refunded since there wasn't anything done with it.