Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I'm working on a 2003 T300 kenworth paccar fire truck pierce

Customer Question

I'm working on a 2003 T300 kenworth paccar fire truck pierce conversion with a cummins. Have no running lights and no cab marker lights, I assume it's just the fuse but I can not even find the fuse panel... have looked everywhere... we are a small rural fire department and our mechanic recently passed away so I'm left with doing all the maintenance with minor training... where can I find the fuse panel??
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

My condolences to the passing of your tech.

In the truck, behind the clutch pedal is a box with 2 screws. You have a panel there and if not, go to passenger side and you have 4 screws that hold the glove box in. If you open the door you can see them. Remove those screws and pull the glove box out and the fuse panel will be under it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 12 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?