Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My name is ***** ***** and I have a 2003 Peterbilt 379 and I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is ***** ***** and I have a 2003 Peterbilt 379 and I have no power in the tail lights. The brake lights and the signal lights work fine. I've checked everything and I just don't have power in the brown wire.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My lights were working fine, and suddenly the tail lights stopped working.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Medium and Heavy Trucks Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have no rush, but It's a bit late over here. Can I contact you tomorrow? I don't mind the fee, I just need a solution 'cause I've checked all the fuses, ground, wiring, etc and nothing.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** would like to help you today. Perhaps we can start with a few other details please. Where so far have you checked the brown wire for power? what are you using to check for power? Is the other marker lights on the unit still working? If you could elaborate the best you can on everything you've checked so far it would greatly help. Thank you!