cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  All types of Cummins applications
28984014

I have a 2015 Freightliner m2 with a isl 350 hp I have

Customer Question

Hello Dan I have a 2015 Freightliner m2 with a isl 350 hp I have limited cell service and am in the middle of nowhere Manitoba Canada and its -35 truck has Amber check engine lights on and fault code 1569 fail 31
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 10 months ago.

What is the engine serial number?

What are the other faults present? This fault code is for information only, and indicates that an engine power derate has been implemented in order to make sure that the critical fault codes that are presently active in the ECM are addressed as quickly as possible

Fault Code: 3714
PID: S115
SPN: 1569
FMI: 31
LAMP: Amber

Engine Protection Torque Derate - Condition Exists. Critical fault codes related to engine operation are active.

Immediate engine power derate.

The ECM detects that certain critical fault codes related to engine operation are active and the engine has continued to operate.

Conditions for Clearing the Fault Code

• This fault code will go inactive once all other active fault codes have been addressed. Refer to the appropriate fault code troubleshooting tree.
  • The ECM will turn off the amber CHECK ENGINE lamp after the diagnostic runs and passes.

Hi just following up do you need more assistance? Please don't forget to rate my service.

Please don't forget to rate my service.

Hi, Just following up Please don't forget to rate my service