Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I TO HAVE A 2012 PROSTAR PLUS AND REASON I HAVE THIS PIECE

Customer Question

Customer: TIM I TO HAVE A 2012 PROSTAR PLUS AND FOR SOME REASON I HAVE THIS PIECE MISSING ON MY DRIVER SIDE TANK BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT PIECE IS MISSING I'VE TAKEN IT TO DEALER AND THEY CAN'T TELL ME AS WELL I WAS HOPING YOU COULD TELL ME
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU A PICTURE THIS WAY YOU WOULD HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 10 months ago.

Hi Tim my name is***** will be glad to try to help you. You can save a picture to your computer and upload your picture by using the paper clip link above the chat box. In and out throughout the weekend but will always reply back on my next available login

Hi, Did you get this resolved?