][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician
12570002

I have a screeching sound that comes from my mack mp7 engine

Customer Question

i have a screeching sound that comes from my mack mp7 engine when i accerlerate also when i do a stationery regen i here the sound more when iam loaded
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 10 months ago.
Good morning, my name is Nick.Can I please start off with some brief questions. What is the year, chassis and application of the truck? Does the noise occur in those scenarios when it's cold or only at operating temperature? Have you noticed whether the engine fan is on, or off when the noise occurs? Does the Truck take Def Fluid?Thank you,ThankThank you,

Good day Sir, Just wanted to follow up regarding your screeching issue and whether you've had any time to look at it? Please let me know whether you still require assistance and I will be glad to help.