Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I am ***** *****. Owner of Discount Mobile Car Repairs in

Customer Question

Customer: I am ***** *****. Owner of Discount Mobile Car Repairs in Quad Cities. I have a customer with a Utilimaster on Freightliner MT35 Chassis. The instrument cluster buzzer alarm keeps sounding while engine off and key out. Suspect a short keeping alarm on but cannot find diagrams. Thanks in advance!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine is the 4BT Cummins. No dash lights on while off although brake fluid is low due to line leak.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I forgot to mention that the chassis is model year 2003 and the problem is the chiming sound
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help you with some diagrams. Bare with me while i upload the info

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have this manual already and does not have any info on the MC (message center)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did however find this just now. I thought I would go out and try this first today. Can we hold this spot without charge for now?

Yes, We can post back and forth as needed. i will be heading out for a few hours on a road call shortly myself. We can follow up later.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sounds good! Thank you.

Pleasure to help