Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I HAVE A 2012 DODGE 5500 6.7 WE HAD WATER IN FUEL DRAINED

Customer Question

Customer: I HAVE A 2012 DODGE 5500 6.7 WE HAD WATER IN FUEL DRAINED AND CLEANED TANK AND LINES REPLACED FUEL FILTER CHANGED OIL TRUCK RAN BUT WAS CLANKING WE REPLACED INJECTORS AND VEHICLE WOULD NOT RUN REPLACED HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP STILL NOT RUNNING
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: IT RAN BUT CLANKED AFTER REPLACED FUEL AND FILTER AND DRAINED TANK THEN WE CHANGED INJECTORS ALL OF THEM NO START THEN REPLACED PUMP STARTED A MINUTE AND DIED AND NO START DOES CRANK HAVE CODES P2227 UO100 U0121 U0101
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  diesel-tech replied 11 months ago.

Did you get an answer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no i paid and have no answer