Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I am having the same problem and would like the pictures to

Customer Question

I am having the same problem and would like the pictures to repair it
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  diesel-tech replied 1 year ago.

What would you like a picture for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I thought I was going to talk to the gentalmen on the first page. I have a 2007 Gmc c5500 4x4 with the duramax. I am having a problem with the brake switch circuit number 1 in the fuse block keeps blowing. I have replaced to stop switch on the brake pedal. I pull code c0164 and had a c0272 code also. I have unplugged everything on the truck that deals with the brake system from the ebcm to all relays and switches in and outside the cab. It still blows fuse. I have no brake lights do to the problem. I have read on another just ask page about a rewiring of the fuse block to a wire in the relay side. Not sure if this would apply to me but sounds like it is the same problem. It is a gm service bulliten but I can't find the pic for reference. I think the service bulliten is 07-05-22-001 but not sure.
Thanks Bob

The and module is on the driver side of that Truck by the front wheel right ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if your talking about the ebcm yes it is by the front drivers side wheel!

Have you checked the harness going to it for a chafed wire ? I had one run through the harness that runs under the radiator..there is a wire grounding out some were if it keeps blowing the fuse . that is the worst Truck Chevy put out they run the wires over every sharp object the can