Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

2010 International pro star. VIN# AC168653 Truck won't

Customer Question

2010 International pro star. VIN# *****
Truck won't start now.
When turned ignition key and pressed clutch pedal, just one click is on. " warn engine* " lite blinking three times when key is on without turning on. after that," see visor for info* " lite is coming on.
2. when key is turned on with clutch pedal down, just one click from relay in the fuse compartment is heard.
3. when diagnosed by cruise on and resume acc buttons, software rev: 4.2 and Hardware rev: c is on for a couple of minutes. After that "diagnostic codes are not available from ECG" message is coming on.Is it starter bad, or what?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Experts are reviewing your question. You'll get a response here and by email - often in 10 minutes or less and always within a day."I am getting this message from this site.
What does it mean? Do I need to cancel my membership, or what?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be a fault with the starter itself as this is a common component to fail and cause an issue like this here.This may also be a fault with a weak or near dead battery needing re charged or replaced or battery cable connection issues at the battery or to where they run and connect to.If this all has not been checked into to see if any of these are an issue here this needs done and if a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete