Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

The Regen alarms went off in my bus. My driver did the Regen

Customer Question

The Regen alarms went off in my bus. My driver did the Regen which took about an hour. After the Regen was complete the alarms went off and she drove the bus back to the lot no problem. My question is do I have to get the bus serviced now or does the regen solve the issue?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.

No. There is no need for a service. Since the engine completed a regen and the lights went out, this indicates a successful regen. If there was a problem and service is needed. The lights would not have went out.

Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.

Expert:  Cat Man replied 11 months ago.

Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.