Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Names ***** ***** I have a 2007 international 5900i When I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi names ***** ***** I have a 2007 international 5900i When I turn on the key the gauges do a sweep go to 0 then after a few seconds they go all the way up and high temp, low oil lights blink. The truck will start and run fine, it also will not let me hook up my insite. I checked all the grounds I could find inside and out, looked for mouse eaten wires. any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: don"t know what else to try
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Medium and Heavy Trucks Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I know did this befour
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am back had to go in to get new pass word
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Are you able to pull your body controller codes from the display in the cab? Let me know as this will tell us what circuits the faults are in and where to look. You could have a faulty cluster( Common), Wire harness/datalink problem, or faulty controller. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved?