Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Im ***** ***** i have a 2007 daf 85 cf 460 fault is sensor

Customer Question

Customer: hi im ***** ***** i have a 2007 daf 85 cf 460 fault is sensor after throttle can you help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: had exhaust warning on and engine warning turned out to be adblue temp sensor in tank fitted new sensor all warnings gone but still lacking power.run diagnosis on road test comes up with air pressure after throttle fault
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Medium and Heavy Trucks Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.

Hi My name is***** for the request. What are the fault code numbers you have logged? Also do you have the complete engine model and serial from the ID tag so I can be sure to try to get to the correct info for your truck?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?