Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

On model 553SS with rear axel lifted other axels will not

Customer Question

On model 553SS with rear axel lifted other axels will not hold air .leaks down or deflate complety.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.

Hi Fred. My name is***** will be glad to try to help. It does sound like a valve is bypassing internally or there is a problem with your leveling valves. Check the leveling valves for proper operation but be sure to get a ride height measurement on a level surface before trying to manually control the valves so they can be set back to the same height. Move the lever manually to see if the bags will stop dumping with the control arm centered. Check for any debris or sludge in the valves and if you are in cold temps check for ice from water in the system that may be causing this problem. Let me know