Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

, I Have a 2HSCHAPT35C058395 2005 INTERNATIONAL/9900I/

Customer Question

Customer: Hello,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I Have a 2HSCHAPT35C058395 2005 INTERNATIONAL/9900I/
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: with a transmission problem TCM
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What kind of an issue are you having?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Andy replied 11 months ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can . I see here that you have an Eaton Autoshift 18- speed tranny ! Is this correct ? Have you started with the electrical prechecks ?

Expert:  Andy replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks Andy,
I ordered all new part from controller, hardness xy shiftier I hope this works out. if not I will contact you again
after replacements
Expert:  Andy replied 11 months ago.

Ok . Thanks for the update. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU SIR! Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of our session . Thank you !