Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I got a 1997 mack with a e7 will not start with out either

Customer Question

Hi I got a 1997 mack with a e7 will not start with out either got good fuel psi to injection pump just not out till you hit it with either then it will pump out injection pump an start. thanx
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

I suggest removing the injection pump and having it rebuilt. Most likely one of the seals in it are leaking and sucking air. Your complaint is very common for that condition.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?