Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I am in a Fuso experiencing problems after putting .80 of a

Customer Question

Hello .. I am in a Fuso experiencing problems after putting .80 of a gallon of reg gas in the tank. Fleet service came out put 4 qts of transmission fluid in the tank also some diesel stabilizer .. He tried resetting the codes but couldn't by taking the battery cables loose .. I got 30 miles down the road started gradually losing power to the point where now the truck will go no faster than 5 mph .. Any suggestions??
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the year and model of your truck and the engine model number? Also is the check engine warning light on? If so we will need to pull the fault codes which will alert us of the problem circuit. If this is a newer model it is possible the engine ECM has derated your power due to an existing fault. Let me know

Hi Paul, did you get this resolved?