Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

Name is ***** *****, issue regarding 1999 International 4700

Customer Question

Customer: Good day, name is ***** *****, issue regarding 1999 International 4700
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: had fuel tank/lines off; after reinstall, truck goes into safe mode displaying engine warn light and no fuel pedal resonse
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: can do
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
truck was rough to start, ran fine, then has been displaying engine warn light, and limits throttle to idle only
Expert:  Andy replied 11 months ago.

Hi there . My name is ***** ***** can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please?

Expert:  Andy replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help ?