Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Loras mensen Lumber Specialties 2006 Freightliner Columbia

Customer Question

Customer: Loras mensen Lumber Specialties 2006 Freightliner Columbia VIN# ***** ABS code 7-3 ABS retarter relay. Where is this relay located?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The ABS light is on code 7-3 I tested voltage from pin 5 of the X! connector and ground I have a small amount of voltage 2.5. Called meritor tech line. He had me check voltage across Pin 14 of the smaller connector no voltage. He told me I need 12. Also swapped ECU with another truck that is working the problem stayes with this truck.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Medium and Heavy Trucks Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Right rear drive wheel Sensor circuit failure on drive axle. Check sensor, sensor cable and cable

connections. You likely have a harness issue or most commonly a failed sensor

My apologies... That was for a different abs system..... Left front modulator valve.

136 007 03 Shorted to power Check the modulator valve wiring. Check for damaged wiring in

the inlet, outlet and ground circuits. Measure the voltage across

pins 2, 10, and 11 of the X2 (black) connector and ground. If

any of the measurements indicate a voltage, the valve is

shorted to power

Do you know if you have the D series ECU, C series, or E series?

I just want to be sure I get you the correct troubleshooting information. Let me know