Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2008 ISX CPL 2733
, Throttle Positioning sensor, keeps

Customer Question

Customer: 2008 ISX CPL 2733
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Throttle Positioning sensor, keeps giving me the red engine shut off light and derates the motor. i have replace the tps and i was told it is a common issue with peterbilts and the solution is to hardwire something in the harness. do you have any idea what that is about?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please let me know the fault codes you have logged in the ECm and I will help you with your troubleshooting steps

Hi, Did you get this resolved?