Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 1993 fld 120. I had a leak coming from under the

Customer Question

I have a 1993 fld 120. I had a leak coming from under the dash behind the brake pedal. After investigating I found that it was the sensor that comes off the foot valve. The air was leaking through the prongs that 2 yellow wires plug into. I managed to get it replaced and the air leak has stopped. However, my buzzer and low air light is continually going off and my pressure is at 120psi. There is another switch that is at the top of the foot valve that has 2 wires going to it that looks similar to a solenoid. I damaged one of the wires when removing the other sensor. It caused a electrical surge and I heard a fuse pop in the panel between the 2 front seats. What fuse would it be ? Those are suppose to be self resetting aren't they? I did tape the wire that I damaged so it's not grounding out. Any thoughts? I'm trying to be as thorough as possible with problem.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

yes they are self reset breakers

I do not have a diagram of fuse box,

What I suggest is to use a test light,

and make sure you have power on both sides of the circuit breaker

, with the key on

I hope this helped you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is a very vague response. And isn't ....wow.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I am sorry if I offended you

was not my intent

I will opt-out and put back to the board if you like

let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. click on this link for the FLD diagram for the fuse locations. Let me know if yours differs at all from this one and I will see what others I have to match your fuse panel. You will need to test all fuses and breakers for power on both sides with the IGN switch on to find which fuse blew. The faulty fuse or breaker will only have power on one side. Then refer to the diagram for its location and identification and let me know which one and I can help further from there if needed.