Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2008 freightliner with autoshift. I parked it and

Customer Question

I have a 2008 freightliner with autoshift. I parked it and shut it off. Came back half hour later and went to start it and it say check trans on dash and gear indicator blinks N and F
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** i will assist you.

The flashing means there is an error recorded.

CLICK HERE and you will see a sheet that explains how to obtain the failure code and how to reset the code so you can be able to drive the truck again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?