Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Deere 2008 6430 tractor low voltage dti 444.04 on comand

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** deere 2008 6430 tractor low voltage dti 444.04 on comand centre
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the radio or heater control will not work the comand centre says low voltage limited use and this dti error comes up dti 444.04
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i did this once before can you check my records and see if i got an answer back
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all battery cables are found to be clean and tight at the battery(ies) as well as to where the cables run and connect to.If an issue is found with any of the cables the fault will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.If these are checked and found to be o.k. I would have the alternator and battery(ies) tested to see if one or more are at fault needing replaced.

These are the most common causes for this issue here needing checked into and resolved.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete