roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks
3506196

I have a 2008 Ford F150 2 wheel drive...I am getting shaking

Customer Question

Hey there..I have a 2008 Ford F150*****..I am getting shaking that appears to be coming from the rear of the truck when I reach 45--65 mph n the shake goes away...This truck has had all of the following done Replaced Transmission Replaced Rear
End Replaced Driveline Replaced Tires and had it aligned rotated tires as well Nothing is changing the shaking at 45-65 mph We did run across the TSP of parking brake issues so we took the linkage off the parking brake n tied them off..still no change... Any
ideas at this point new ujoints new brakes...everything under this is new at this point
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

I would start by checking the mounts for the differential. make sure all brackets and bushings are in good condition with no damage.

the other possibility is the angle of inclination between the front of the diff and the engine and trans. if the angle is too much or too little it will cause vibrations from over burdening the u joints.

Roy

Expert:  roybelding replied 12 months ago.

how are you making out

how are you making out???

please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts

Roy