Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

My friend has a L90 backhoe and he asked me to replace the

Customer Question

my friend has a L90 backhoe and he asked me to replace the radio antenna. it has the plastic outer roof that the ant. mount is on. how do I get the roof off to hold the bottom of the mount?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that has this info may not be online.The best place or way to find out how this is done is to speak with a repair center that works on this model here or a dealer.In some cases they may be able to tell you how this is removed at no cost to you or may charge a small fee.If neither of these is an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete