Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Last week truck was in ship because regin quite working they

Customer Question

Last week truck was in ship because regin quite working they replaced the rear temp sencer, well I still was having to regin at least once a day until today check engine light always come on fire several hours before the regin does I have already registered h 4 times already still can not get codes to clear? Under digs info codes are,as follows eng.high, 128s155,00n, eng sa00 spn00371900 can u please help it's a 2010 frightliner casdia erg and dpf filters,we're changed about 6 months ago , and we're not having any problems until Friday a week ago
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** i will assist you.

128s155,00n This code is for the Delta P sensor. The senor is reading too high of EGR or the voltage is too high. This is tricky. The sensor needs to be changed and the calibration needs to be done. This will prevent the vanes on the trubo from opening and the EGR from partially closing to allow a good regen to be done. When the vanes don;t move all the way like they should, the regen temps don;t get high enough to allow a burn off and the pressure doesn't get high enough to allow the dust to blow out.

eng sa00 spn003719 00 This codes is because the outlet sensor is failed on the dpf. It could be a bad harness or related to the other code. If this is the sensor that was changed, I would have a warranty come back repair done at the shop to save you money. Otherwise, CLICK HERE for the diagnostic info for this code correction.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy