Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

We have the same air compressor but we have not took out the

Customer Question

Customer: we have the same air compressor but we have not took out the injector pump off.we tried cakeing it but it want do anything.we bleed out the line's no diesel are air take out.then check the diesel line
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: call you please call us please 1-***-***-**** please
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: what do you mean $54.00 so can you call me
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please call us at 1-***-***-****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we done pay for it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Would you please post all information on what this is we would be working on,, such as yr,make,model,serial number?

To get you to the right expert who has experience with this machine we need this information.

Thanks