Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a meritor 10 speed that shifts into gh range when ypu

Customer Question

Customer: i have a meritor 10 speed that shifts into high range when ypu pull back on the shift lever with outtouching the range selector whenyoushift fron 2nd to 3rd it goes into high but yuo shift forward to 4th it goes back to low ***** ***** kunkle***@******.***(###) ###-####
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it dosent do it all the time works fine the first load of the day is worse when it warms up high range everything works right
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Medium and Heavy Trucks Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: that wuold be fine not in a hurry
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete transmission model number from the transmission ID tag so I can be sure to give you the correct info. Also whats the year make and model truck this is in?