Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 1999 Foden alpha 380 with a Cummins M11 and I am

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 1999 Foden alpha 380 with a Cummins M11 and I am looking for a wiring diagram for the cab and engine.. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out.. Thank you, Marq.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the diagram info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that has the info/diagram you need may not be on line.The best place to get the diagram is from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still looking for the info and hope u can help
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marq, My name is***** can help you with some M11 schematics and the ECM pinouts at the OEM( truck side plug but I doubt I will have anything on the cab wiring. If that is ok with you let me know and I will pull the information for you