Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Guy

Customer Question

hello guy
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Do you have a question?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have peter built c 15 cat 2006 i have problem with my engine fan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
won't cut off i change all the señsor and temputre sensor too firewall salond
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

This is a question for CatMan. I will opt out and let him assist. He is the CAT expert here. He's worked on them for 30+ years and trains people how to work on them. He will be a better expert for this.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help you with this. There are many potential causes for the fan to stay on such as failed fuse, relay, harness, AC pressure switch or control solenoid, faulty fan hub, Manual fan switch on or shorted on etc.. The ECM commands the fan off and on. The ECM PIN 11 is the Fan power output to turn the fan "OFF" Click on these links for a schematic to assist you in identifying the circuit components and wiring for troubleshooting. Let me know if you need more help.

Engine schematic

Chassis Schematic

Hi, Did you get this resolved or still need more help?