Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2008 International code SPN 8321 / FMI 7 shows up,

Customer Question

I have a 2008 International code SPN 8321 / FMI 7 shows up, the VGT actuator cycles when igntion key turn on and off the turbo actuator move up and dwon and a code 2209 fmi 14 its up tu
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8h657740
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Thank you . Looking up now . Please wait

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Sorry . I do not do phone calls however we can continue this on Skype if you want ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

8321 -7 is VGT performance fault .

This used to be caused by wiring rubbing out around the back of the ac compressor . Have a look for damage in that area of the harness.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i bout thise truck from texasHAVE THISE TRUCK IN OLD MEXICO STATE CHIHUAHUA IN THISE STATE THE INTERNATIONAL DEALERS HAVE NOT THISE SYSTEM PROGRAMS WHITE DPF OLDER YES SO THERE IS NO POSIBILITY FOR ME TO FIX IT IN MEXICO THERE IS ONE CHANCE YOU HELP ME AND TEEL HOW TO DOO OR
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

We can use Skype if you accept the offer . I can have an audio conversation so that we can understand each other better and I an send info that way as well .

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

This would be better cause you wouldn't have to type and we could have an audio conversation and I could share my screen if needed so you could see the same thing I am seeing . I could send info , documents , diagrams if needed that way too

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by wiring rubbing out around the back of the ac compressor I FIX IT ALL WAS A DAMAGE THE WIRE IS FIX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
send info , documents , diagrams
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

You would need to accept the additional offer !

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Then I can send Skype name in a private contact box .

You then just search my name on Skype and send me a friend request .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK WAT
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE NOT SKYPE
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

It is a free small download . you install onto your laptop . Then accept the additional offer . Then I give you my skype name . Then you search for my name on Skype . Then send me a friend request . I will accept and we can continue on there with an audio conversation and I can send info that way.

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there ? Do you still need help ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

I am still here if you wish to continue !