Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

I'm trying to find out how to Trouble shoot Low voltage to

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out how to Trouble shoot Low voltage to an Injector on a C15 Cat Motor.. The computer says "low voltage to #4 and #6 I'm just to figure.. is the Injector or the Harness?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.

I would more so suspect the harness. I have seen this many times. Voltage low indicates an open circuit to the injectors. It's very rare to have more than one injector go out like this. But more common for a harness to fail.

Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.

Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.