Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My 2007 freightliner coronado has a code reading on my dash

Customer Question

Hello Sir, my 2007 freightliner coronado has a code reading on my dash "Errati 128s240 02". and the engine light is on. it will turn but want turn over.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. That fault is an indicator of an internal memory failure of the ECM (128= engine ECM). Verify power and ground to your ECM and if it tests good try a test ECM or have yours reflashed and bench tested. Replace the ECM if it fails the bench test and will not successfully take the software flash ans upgrade. Also check all your battery to starter connections for corrosion and damage and test your batteries. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea I did a shut down override and the engine lite went off and the truck cranked right up. And I haven't had any problems since. I think I need to replace either the starter or the seliod.