Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

We have a 2000 Volvo Diesel D7c cab over,no start. Fuel in

Customer Question

we have a 2000 Volvo Diesel D7c cab over,no start. Fuel in filters but no fuel to the injectors. We changed the primer pump but no change.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any cracked leaking fuel lines that may be causing this issue here.Also inspect for any kinked or plugged fuel lines leading from the filter to the injection pump.If all of these are o.k. this may be a fault with the fuel injection pump itself as I have seen some of these fail before needing repaired or replaced.The pump would need to be tested to make sure it is the cause and either a diesel repair facility repair it or it would need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.