Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

We have a volvo diesel D7C engine with a no start. The

Customer Question

we have a volvo diesel D7C engine with a no start. The filters are full but no fuel to the injectors.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any damaged,cracked or restricted fuel lines leading from the tank to the fuel filter or the fuel filter to the injection pump.If any issues are found with any of the fuel lines this will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If these were or are checked and all found to be o.k. this may be a fault with the fuel injection pump needing repaired or replaced.This would need to be tested further to see if this is the case here on your model with it needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.