Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2011 Maxx force 3HSDJSJRXBN366959 THROWING CODES

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Maxx force 3HSDJSJRXBN366959 THROWING CODES 102 IMP SIGNAL 108 BARO SIGNAL AND 5541 TCITOP ERRATIC. I have no idea what these are and would like some help fixing this issue.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there . Thanks for requesting me ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a 2011 Maxx force 3HSDJSJRXBN366959 THROWING CODES 102 IMP SIGNAL 108 BARO SIGNAL AND 5541 TCITOP ERRATIC. I have no idea what these are and would like some help fixing this issue. Sorry I was just expecting a little better last time you helped me it was wonderful.

Optional Information:
What Have You Tried So Far?: cleared codes test drove and all three came back. 102 and 108 come right back with key on.

Any help would be nice.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/medium-and-heavy-truck/9e4ho-2011-maxx-force-3hsdjsjrxbn366959-throwing-codes-102.html#ixzz3r0XGwBBZ

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Oops so sorry about that ! I must have missed that . Checking the vin now !

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Your ECM calibration is current . Just wanted to make sure of that . I need the other number on each of those faults . There should be an SPN number (suspect parameter number ), followed by an FMI ( failure mode identifier ) number . example : 102 is the SPN number so there should be an FMI number . The same for all three codes please .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will be able to get that to you tomorrow they had to take the truck to move a trailer.

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Ok . I work during the day at the garage but will check in tomorrow evening to get the fault info and then I will put the troubleshooting steps to follow on here . Thanks .

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there . Just looking for an update . Do you have the rest of the fault code numbers ?