Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I converted cascadia 2011 from automatic eaton to manual

Customer Question

hello i converted cascadia 2011 from automatic eaton to manual what parameters are required to change in MCM, SAM CAB, CPC i already wired the speed sensor from cpc and sam cab to clutch switch
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. I have not done a conversion in this model truck though but I do have the Cascadia electrical manual and schematics and if I had your old trans model number I can provide you with those as well which you will need to do the conversion and likely some changes of the software parameters that need to be done using the dealers software. Cascadia manual

Let me know the trans model if you need those publications as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont need any schematic as i already did the wiring i only need the list of parameters to be changed