Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Mi Freightliner centuri 2006 no funciona el control de

Customer Question

mi Freightliner centuri 2006 no funciona el control de crucero,,pero si funciona detenido el trucker,gracias
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Can this be written in English, please? I used a translator and it came up a bit jumbled. From what I understand, the cruise control only works when the vehicle is stopped, right? What engine is this? Auto or manual transmission in your 2006 Century Class?

Thanks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
motor ditroi serie 360 14 L transmision manual 10 velocidades,,,el control crucero no funciona caminando,,,solo funciona detenido y no se detiene por los pedales de cloche ni freno,,gracias
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you have been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this

let me know