Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a Detroit series 60 in Cascadia 2009, with a code ENG

Customer Question

HI, I have a Detroit series 60 in Cascadia 2009, with a code ENG SA00 SPN000641 turbo actuator 11(I change sensor turbo), ENG Not Kn 128s147 11
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The 128s 147 11 can be related to the turbo Vanes as well as it can be due to a sticking open EGR causing too high of a gas flow.

On the actuator code you got, when you did the replacement of the turbo, did you do anything with the calibration on it?

On the DDDL, check the delta p counts and run the calibration on it. Since you changed the turbo, the counts could have changed.

Usually though, this code comes up when the EGR system is faulting more than the turbo. Remove the EGR and check to see if it is sticking. Most likely you will fall the EGR is bad.

CLICK HERE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy