Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 1999 Fleetwood American Dream 40' Class A motor

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Fleetwood American Dream 40' Class A motor home.
When I activated the Hydraulic leveling system, fluid came out onto the ground under the front single jack. None on the rear jacks. What's my problem and where do I fill the fluid at?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I retract the system. The jacks are up....what do I do to find the leak, and fix it? The fluid leaked unto the ground directly beneath the front jack.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. The source of the leak can only be isolated by a visual inspection of the hoses to the cylinder or the cylinder itself. There should be a reservoir either separately near the pump or connected with the pump depending on the setup your RV was built with. If it looks like the electric plow pump style it will be built into the assembly. Let me know....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know where the pump is...or the fill spot, that's what I'm trying to find out???

Hi Crandal, Just checking in to see if you still needed any more help or have I answered all your questions?