Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

We have a FM1J no electical fault. It has no

Customer Question

We have a FM1J hino electical fault. It has no speedo,tacko,air preasure gauges,fuel and temperture gauges working. But has all the dash lights work fine,Fuse's are fine that we have found. Need to find out which collor wire supples power to this circuit. Wiring diagram?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.

If the engine and transmission are operating properly and no fuses are found to be blown at all this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the instrument cluster itself causing this here.I have seen the instrument cluster fail before internally causing this fault with the cluster needing either removed and repaired to correct this or removed and replaced.This will need to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.