Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

1999 International 4700 T444E vin xh213550- just installed a

Customer Question

1999 International 4700 T444E vin xh213550- just installed a new multi-function turn signal switch and the wipers are not working right. They were also not working correctly with the old switch. The wiper switches seem to be really sensitive and don't work correctly in the position they are in at the time. And the delay function doesn't work at all. Can you help please?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there thanks for requesting me . Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I always know you ask this question, I include it in the first part of my question :-))
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y911kmjwutf0tjr/wiper.png?dl=0

Sorry ! I must have missed that vin number .

Here is the link to the wiper circuits on that bus .

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ! Just looking for an update . Do you still need help with this ? Let me know . Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of the session . Feedback is important ! Thank you .