Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2003 Isuzu NPR that won't start. There is no power

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Isuzu NPR that won't start. There is no power to anything. The battery checks out fine. I have a ***** *****ft in the back that doesn't have power either. It sounds like a blown fuse.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Your ***** *****ft should be on a separate circuit from the rest of the vehicle. It should also have a breaker or bus fuse near the batteries. See if it is popped or if the main truck fuse is popped.

Check the connections to the battery and make sure they are not loose at all. If a cable is loose, it can cause a dead short and you lose all power. Also check the ground stud on the side of the frame to make sure the ground is still in place.

With these on 2 separate circuits, the only commons are the ground and the battery. Somewhere on that loop is where the loss is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy