Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Looking to change watwer pump on Isuzu NPR diesel

Customer Question

looking for instructions to change watwer pump on Isuzu NPR diesel
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

1) Remove the belts

2) Remove the fan shroud

3) Drain the coolant

4) Remvoe the bolts holding the water pump in place.

5) Remove the 4 bolts holding the fan onto the water pump.

6) Scrape the old gasket off the front of the engine

7) Apply black silicone gasket maker in a small bead around the edge where hte water pump mounts to the engine

8) Mount the fan onto the new water pump

9) Mount the water pump onto the front of the engine and tighten the bolts

10) Put the fan shroud back on and the fan belts

11) Fill the coolant with 50/50 coolant and distilled water mix

12) Start the vehicle with the coolant cap off and let it idle for a few minutes to allow the coolant to bleed out.

13) Top off the coolant and put the coolant cap on

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Did you need anymore assistance with this? I'm following up since the question is still showing as open/unresolved. Thanks.