Good morning, sorry for delay, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.
Try using cruise switches to pull 3 digit code here's is how below.
Use the following procedure to retrieve the flash codes from the check
1. Turn the ignition key switch to the On position/ Engine OFF.
2. Turn the cruise control ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
3. Move the SET/RESUME switch to either position. Hold that position until the yellow lamp begins to flash.
The yellow lamp will flash in order to indicate a three digit flash code and
the SET/RESUME switch may be released. The sequence of flashes represents the
system diagnostic message. Count the first sequence of flashes in order to
determine the first digit of the flash code. After a two second pause, the
second sequence of flashes will identify the second digit of the flash code.
and the third
Any additional flash codes will follow after a pause. These codes will be
displayed in the same manner.
3 main codes that will turn on warning light are low coolant level,low oil pressure,high water temp.
Let me know what codes you get
If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)
3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Otherwise the website does not credit me and keeps all your fee to themselves,,please
don't let them get away with it,,rate okay or higher for me to get credit for my work!