Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

14.0 2005 code 39 49 33 have tried a lot of things

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Are these codes flashing yellow or red?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i rate not happy confused
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I haven't opened the question to rate yet.

You gave me 3 flash codes. Did they flash yellow light or did they flash red light? I ask because if yellow, the codes are inactive and there is nothing to worry about unless the engine is running poorly. If they are flashing red lights, they are active codes which indicates those faults are still there and those codes are what will need to be looked at.

With this being a 2005, ideally you want to connect a laptop up and clear out the codes for if the codes were there, and you did the repairs without resetting the codes, the vehicle will not have resetted the codes. They will just go to an inactive state, which is the yellow light flashing.

So now, are the codes flashing with the yellow light and if so, which ones? If the red light, which ones? This is important to know to be able to assist you.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Were you able to see what codes flashed what color to tell if active versus inactive? I need this first before I can guide you...