Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

14.l stop engine(red) code 25 / check engine(yellow) codes

Customer Question

14.l stop engine(red) code 25 / check engine(yellow) codes 39 an 61. ECU128 / 2_12 check engine will come on while driving lose of power, temp gauge, oil gauge than it jumps back to normal. frustraighting
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, sorry for delay, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.

Would you please post truck info such as year,make,model?

It makes a difference in some troubleshooting.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2006 freightliner columbia series 60 14.l
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Here are the codes but are you saying you are losing temp gage and oil pressure gage when this happens?

39 - 147 2 VNT Vanes Not Responding - Boost Power

39 - 147 12 VNT Vanes Not Responding - Boost Jake

Let me know what you mean please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ill loose water temp along with oil pressure gage and loss of power while driving /rpm, mph, fuel, air will still be working 5to10min down road everything kicks back in normal / I can go days to weeks without this proplem yesterday it happen once today not at all.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

I think this may be a truck issue since you are losing only part of the information shared by engine ecm and cab data link, so I'm going to opt out and put back on open board.

I'll send this question to another expert who is more familiar with this truck.

Sorry I could not help.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The previous expert has contacted me to help you narrow this down.

When this issue occurs, does everything you mention happen together? Tou wrote that the issue is intermittent so beware, it can take some time finding it.

When the issue occurs, have your tried stopping the vehicle and restarting to see if issue comes back?

When the issue occurs, do you lose any engine power? I ask that because of the turbo vane codes. On those codes, did the code flash on the yellow or the red light? That is very important to know so I know if you are dealing with one common issue or two separate issues.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy