Derek Neustaeter
Derek Neustaeter,
Experience:  Heavy Equipment Technician at Warner Industries
90335403

I am in need of a quart of paint to match my 2006 Coronado.

Customer Question

I am in need of a quart of paint to match my 2006 Coronado. It's paint code on the deck sheet is HSB907236. How do I get paint to match?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Derek Neustaeter replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm a registered Heavy Duty Mechanic.

So I understand that you had the paint color changed from what it was originally supposed to me from the factory? As long as the paint code on the deck sheet is accurate from when you had it changed, any modern body shop should be able to look up the paint code from their paint manufacturers and it should give them the proper amount of tint of each color to mix it as specified from the paint code. Some auto supply stores also mix paint, but I would start with a well known body shop and they should be able to mix a quart of paint for you.

If there is anything else I can help you with, I would be more then happy to! If not, please leave a rating on your service provided today!

Thanks,
Derek