Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I'm looking low air switch in a volvo vhd
, 2001 vhd no

Customer Question

Customer: i'm looking for the low air switch in a volvo vhd
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2001 vhd no low air warning buzzer or light. but both work when you test them
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Volvo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no rush
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here on this.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

In this case you might see if a dealer or local repair facility that works on this model has the info on where the low air switch/sensor is located.Usually they will know off hand or can look up the info to tell you where this is located.In allot of cases you can also speak with their parts department to get this info as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you didn't help one bit, the dealer won't tell me anything they just want me to bring the truck in so they can charge me to look at it. I thought that this would be better but I was wrong. I would like my money back please.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I will send this to customer service for you.

Thanks Pete