Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2010 ud2600. will not build air pressure seems to be a air

Customer Question

2010 ud2600. will not build air pressure seems to be a air over hydrolic don't know much about this system any help would be great
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have an air system I would check and see if any leaks are heard hissing out in any way.If any leaks are found the leaks will need repaired to correct this here.This may be a fault with a solenoid or actuator that isn't engaging as well.The best thing to do here since it can be difficult to pinpoint this issue from here is to have this inspected/tested by a repair facility or dealer that knows this model to locate and repair the fault.If this is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

helo thank you for your response. correct it was in a solenoid, still have intermitant pressure issues builds slowly